5 Benefits of Hiring a Love Coach
I know some of you may be wondering, What’s the point of hiring a love coach? I’ve never heard of that. What could a love coach do for my life?
The answer is … plenty!
Many women are very busy, accomplished professionals and don’t have the time or insight to choose the right man. They hire coaches to help guide their careers, so why not hire a coach to help guide your path to the right kind of love?
Here are five benefits of hiring a love coach to help you attract a lasting, fulfilling romantic relationship.
- You get unbiased insight from a trained professional. If your friends have been setting you up on blind dates based on what they think they know about you, and every date they thought would be a hit is a miss, you need a perspective from someone who is not so close to give you insight and quality input.
- Love coaches help you see in more than one direction. Often, some women end up dating the same man over and over and over again. His name and his background change, but the patterns he brings to your life are a repeat of all the patterns that that have not worked for you. A love coach can help you see where you’ve been, where you are and where you want to go. No more one-dimensional gazing at the wrong man.
- The most effective love coaches focus on self-love as the priority. Finding the right mate really is all about you, ladies. It starts with you first! You have to know, love and accept who you are. Know your worth and have a clear picture of what you deserve. Women who already know this tend to attract the qualities that are the best parts of themselves in a romantic partner.
- You may be in a long-term relationship that is stalled. Maybe you think you don’t need a love coach because you’ve been in a relationship for a long time. You say to yourself, “I’ve got a man, so this is not for me.” Are you happy with that man, though? Do you cry yourself to sleep at night because you are not fulfilled? Has it been 10 years, and he’s still showing no sign of popping the question?
- You don’t have time to frequent the usual places … which don’t seem to work anyway. The average high-powered professional woman works 60 or more hours per week. She doesn’t have time to hang out in clubs, bars, grocery stores or the usual places that women meet men. Online dating seems scary. The right love coach will lead you through how to meet men in a way that will not take up an enormous amount of time, but can have the right results.
So ask yourself, have your personal dating strategies really been working for you? Are you tired of being unhappy with the wrong person? Do you want to find the person who really gets you, who brings authentic love and support to the table? A love coach may be the answer you’ve needed for all of your dating life.
If you don’t have a love coach, Please do book a love assessment with me to see if we are a great fit. If not, I can always refer you to someone in my amazing network.
Know your Worth. Know you’re Loved. Know you’re WANTED!
Much love and many blessings!
p.s. want to be in the know, join our mailing list: www.inspiremany.com-–
To Your Success!
Dr. Casandra “Coach Cass” Henriquez | Certified Relationship Coach & Matchmaker
office: 305.349.3648 | email: email@example.com
Inspire Many | www.InspireMany.com
Proud to be featured in Fast Company, Woman’s Day, Black Enterprise, Ebony, and Essence Magazine!
Listen into a Free Tele-seminar on Love www.AskCoachCass.com
When love eludes you, there is only one woman who can help you capture it—and she is Dr. Casandra “Coach Cass” Henriquez. An intuitive love coach and matchmaker for successful women, Coach Cass sets stages aflame as an in-demand speaker and, in 2015, as a TedX presenter. Her voice graces the airwaves weekly on Hot 105’s Rick Party Show, the #1 South Florida Urban radio show, and she also hosts her own television show, Fiscally Fit. Coach Cass has been chronicled and featured by Woman’s Day, Fast Company, and Black Enterprise to name a few. She is passionate about many things, but choosing her purposed path to help women realize results in life and in love tops the list.You can often find her relaxing on the beaches of the world with her husband Andy jamming to reggae vibes.
Blog tags: coach, relationships
SEO keyword tags: hire a love coach, relationship expert, life coach, self-love, dating the wrong man, dates for professional women, Coach Cass, Casandra Henriquez, Inspire Many
Categorised in: Relationships
This post was written by inspireMany