I was dating an amazing man for over 15 years and I felt that I wanted more but wasn't sure how to take it to the next level. Through speaking with Coach Cass my relationship changed for the better , she taught me another way to see my relationship, and guess what?! He asked for my hand in marriage! We are Engaged and now I'm planning a wedding. Finally!
About a year ago I reached out to Coach Cass for some love advice having had lost faith in the ability to find that one person we all search for. Her thoughts and message was inspiring and gave me the courage to try again ... Coach Cass was right, true love does exist and you will find it when you let God lead your way.
I would have never dated the guy I'm seeing if it wasn't for Coach Cass. Now I am in a happy, loving relationship where I can be myself an I feel valued.
Listen, before working with Coach Cass, I didn't have a problem attracting men. It was just that I kept attracting the wrong man! She taught me what I need to attract the right man in my life and now we are on the road to marriage.
Well ladies, Coach Cass strikes again and it feels so good!!! She broke my expectations and really helped me look at them in a new way. I am so thankful for our time together and I told Coach even though I have been married before, she brought a new light on relationships that changed my way of thinking. Now Im happy to say that I am dating and loving it!
Before Working with Coach Cass my life was in a fog, I couldn't figure out which direction to go in. After my first session with her, I was absolutely crystal clear on the steps I needed to take in order to be successful in my relationship! Thank you!
Coach Cass delivers! After joining her Wanted Women's Coaching program, I was empowered to let go of my old luggage (my Ex- boyfriend) and grow in ways that I never thought possible. I am now prepared to enter a healthy and loving relationship. Thanks for helping me to do the work Coach Cass.
I spent the first few months of this year focusing on love. I took the time to really make it a priority. I am so glad that I did. Today I am dating an incredible guy. I am so grateful for Coach Cass who helped to coach/guide me along the journey in discovering the love I truly desire. I have that now. I am encouraging all women to sign up for the her coaching program.
What’s Your LQ - Love Quotient?
Take the quiz and see how your personality ranks on romance!
- 1. I spend most evenings and weekends working Yes No
- 2. Most of my social time is being spent on building my business or career Yes No
- 3. I love making money, but sometimes it’s at the cost of other things. Yes No
- 4. I love doing things for my community, church or sorority sisters. Yes No
- 5. I never socialize outside of my community (and why would I want to!) Yes No
- 6. I love helping others, but sometimes it burns me out. Yes No
- 7. I countdown my whole week to friday when i can grab drinks with the girls. Yes No
- 8. If I could be in a new city every month (and meeting a new man there!) I would! Yes No
- 9. I live in the moment and am rarely up before noon on weekends. Yes No
I was skimming my facebook page when I came across this article based on the authors of 1000 Little Things…